Are you passionate about animal welfare and nurturing the human-animal bond? Do you believe client education is the key to ensuring our pets live happy and healthy lives? Do you LOVE puppy kisses and kitty face nudges? If so, West Allis Animal Hospital wants YOU on its team!
West Allis Animal Hospital, a well-established practice with a commitment to unparalleled patient care and exceptional customer service, is looking to add to our team! We are more than a group of compassionate veterinary professionals; we are a supportive team that believes in a 'better together' philosophy and strives to cross-train and educate our staff so that we can all find a growth path. In addition to offering a clinic culture of compassion and support, we also offer some exceptional benefits, including:
- A flexible approach to compensation that will reflect your skillset and future performance
- 401(k) matching & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 529 Savings Plan
- Tuition Support Program
- Referral bonus program
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Supplemental insurance, including accident, disability, critical illness, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Free/discounted lab work for all employee pets
- Pet discounts on services and products
- Pet food discount program
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Six paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental leave
- Employee discount program (Apple, Verizon, Disney, auto insurance, flights, etc.)
All of our team members should be ready to:
- Be positive! Because with the right cattitude, anything is pawsible
- Be willing to be part of a workplace where truly appreciating each other is more than some motivational poster on the wall.
- Occasionally partake in a midday dance party (possibly involving a cat or dog)
- Possess the confidence to own tasks and responsibilities to deliver positive outcomes.
- Be excited to learn! Life is boring when we don’t continue to learn – about ourselves, veterinary medicine, and the world around us.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility with scheduling to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- A clinic culture that celebrates your unique awesomeness!
- Occasional coffee runs, ice cream parties, and meals on us
- A fridge stocked with drinks and snacks – always
- 4-day work weeks with rotating, short Saturday shifts
- Mentoring and support as you grow and advance your career – The more you know, the better off we all are!
Like what you’ve read? We are looking for qualified and eager candidates for a VETERINARY RECEPTION/ASSISTANT position, as well as an Experienced or Certified VETERINARY TECHNICIAN. Please contact our Chief of Staff, Dr Steffen, to apply today at email@example.com
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values at West Allis Animal Hospital and Vetcor. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world. That's why we're committed to a workplace culture where employees are comfortable being their authentic selves, feel a complete sense of belonging, and are empowered to reach their highest potential.